Tuesday, February 27, 2024

February 27

After Isaac's game this evening (which the Dons won, woohoo!), the boys went to Youth Group and Adam and I went to dinner at one of our usual haunts downtown.

It was, as it virtually always is, a pleasant experience full of good conversation with my hunny and good food for my tummy. And I felt good, because I wore a scarf I made last year for the first time and I put on actual make-up, which rarely happens these days.

And to make it all extra-extra nice, our server was happy to see us -- we often have the same server at this particular restaurant, and she approached with a smile and asked if we wanted our usuals, which she then rattled off with ease. 

Those moments when we're made to feel known and appreciated just for being ourselves are blessings. (As our nights out with loved ones.)


No comments:

Post a Comment