Friday, April 19, 2024

April 19

Isaac was in a good mood following the JV Dons' 7-6 win over Dublin, so when we got home and I pointed out that he hadn't yet taken a pic with his yard sign, he decided he'd make it happen. Sort of.

Rather than just standing next to it, he chucked his bags on the lawn, put down the box of cereal he'd been munching from in a central location, and turned around to reference the number 27 on the back of his jersey. (And yeah, the sign says 21 because 21 is technically his home number. His away number is 27. Today's game was at home, but none of the boys like their dingy home jerseys so they wear the purple away ones all the time now. So I guess Isaac is actually #27. But not according to the sign. Got that? Me neither.)

Anyhow, it was a gorgeous day for baseball and my allergies didn't bother me, so I'm grateful for the time at the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment