Saturday, April 6, 2024

April 6

Although my current situation is "sneezing every few seconds" because my allergies are engaged in their customary April flare, I still look back at today with a grateful heart.

Both Isaac and Brady had non-local games, so Divide and Conquer Mode was activated: Adam headed to Concord with Isaac, while I took Brady to Berkeley.

The Dons won their tournament match-up and advanced to next week's championship game, while Brady's two-game effort yielded one win and one loss.

It was chilly out, but the sun shone brightly overhead. There was plenty of chit-chat with those around me; first with some of Brady's teammates' parents, and later with Adam's parents and Adam and Isaac. I finished a poncho I'd been working on for a few weeks and began something new. (And I find it so gratifying to pick out a new yarn and a fresh pattern to try.)

Beautiful days are never a given, nor are good conversations and positive moods. So I am thankful for today's many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment