Monday, April 8, 2024

April 8

I've never cared much for jelly beans.

I'm not entirely sure why that is; maybe it's because I associate them with licorice, which my taste buds interpret as "ew". (Seriously, the horror of accidentally biting into a black jelly bean and tasting that foul, foul flavor is real.) 

But Abby's been a consistent fan of the Starburst variety, so during a Target run this afternoon, I picked up a bag from the Easter clearance aisle. And I immediately discovered that she was right all along -- they are indeed delicious!

Fruity, tangy, just the right texture. And no worry of inadvertently ingesting a speck of licorice. The perfect little sweet treat.

So for pleasant surprises and finally having the good sense to try out my girl's recommendation, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment