Monday, May 4, 2020

May 4

Today was, blessedly, much better than yesterday. I kept myself busy with a stroll with Abby, a trip to Walmart, a swing through the Mother Ship drive-thru, a stop at the old house, cleaning, and package-opening (because my latest Amazon investment --the complete original "Magnum PI" series on DVD-- arrived today as did my Bath and Body Works soap order, woohoo!). And then this evening, Adam and I went to Costco, where we got a cheesy pizza for dinner.

Adam was initially annoyed when I popped the box open out on the patio table and discovered that cheesy pizza inside because he'd ordered pepperoni. (Because he doesn't care so much for plain old cheese.) But I smiled internally, because cheese was always Logan's favorite. Especially Costco cheese pizza.

So tonight I'm grateful for all of the good, busy parts of today and for the food court gaffe that made me give my Sunshine a few extra thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment