Tuesday, February 16, 2021

February 16

After dinner this evening, Isaac headed upstairs for his Youth Group Zoom and Abby disappeared to her room for... well, I'm not sure what. To do homework, I hope. I was mentally devising the color scheme for a new crochet project I'm itching to begin when I overheard Adam asking Brady if he wanted to go play Civ. (Or something along those lines. I don't really speak Video Game.)

So while I wore out the path between the family room (AKA the Evening Crochet Spot) and the yarn closet (AKA My Room), I half-listened to them as they worked their way through the game.

It's a relatively rare thing to see Brady without Isaac, so I thought it was nice to see the two of them get some one-on-one time together. So tonight, that's what I'm thankful for: Spontaneous Dad and Youngest Son Time.

(PS -- I keep moving the furniture in there. It'll settle into permanent places... eventually....)

No comments:

Post a Comment