Sunday, April 11, 2021

April 11

I rarely say this (because a) I really do value humility and b) it's not often all that true), but I'm proud of myself. 

I had several skeins of this pretty blue cotton/bamboo blend yarn and it matches a dress that I own so perfectly that I decided I wanted to try to make something to go with said-dress. (In the event that we're ever allowed to go out again.)

Anyway, I finished this little spring/summer cardigan this evening. I didn't use a pattern (and because of that, there are a few things I would change up a bit if I were to make it again -- ah, the difficult reality of being a perfectionist), but I really love how it turned out. And I'm proud of me for designing it and putting it together. (And I'm really happy that it fits.)

Pridefulness is definitely not a good thing, but it's a blessing to see the fruit of my labor now and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment