Monday, April 19, 2021

April 19

Not surprisingly the boys had practice this evening. Fortunately for me, both started at 5:30 and ended at 7 and were at different fields within the Sports Park. (Thank you Jesus for that not-small miracle.)

So Isaac headed off to his field while I accompanied Brady to his. I looked over at him as we strolled and was struck by how big he is, which is kind of funny given that he is most definitely the smallest of the kiddos right now. In fact, he's really the only one who a) still looks like a kid and b) is still shorter than me. 

Still, he's already 10. And he's also funny and quick-witted and silly. And in his brand new bright white cleats (because apparently Dick's Sporting Goods carries an impressive stock of blindingly white Mike Trout footwear), he just looked... bigger. And for me, seeing my kids looking bigger (and bigger and bigger...) is an amazing blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment