Sunday, September 12, 2021

September 12

It was a quiet day (for me, anyway), with just church and lots of time at home.

I spent much of that home-time finishing this (which is a zoom-in on a bigger project). I already know who will receive it so I'll just leave you with a small swatch of the pattern to avoid spoiling the surprise. (And as Abby pointed out to me, I wrote about this a few days ago as well, when I first got started. D'oh. My memory is seriously lacking these days.)

It's a pretty simple piece; I just repeated four rows of three different stitches over and over again. And it's all this color, which poor lighting notwithstanding is actually a rather vibrant turquoise.

Anyway, today I'm grateful for down time and for the ability to create gifts for people I hold dear. 

No comments:

Post a Comment