Friday, September 17, 2021

September 17

If I'm honest, I'll say that I didn't notice much of anything today. I fell asleep when I tried to pray this morning and I felt like I was just dragging myself from place to place this afternoon.

But then I saw Abby's little backpack purse on the couch as she wandered around getting ready to go to a friend's house and it made me smile.

See, this purse didn't exist a week ago. She decided she wanted one like it the night before her Senior class picnic and trip to Water World earlier this week, so she made it. She took some fabric and buttons she had her in closet and put it together. Just like that. No pattern required.

I don't have that particular talent, so her ability to just create clothes (and apparently handbags) just amazes me. It's a blessing for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment