Thursday, February 10, 2022

February 10

I glanced in my rearview mirror while I was waiting at a red light this evening and saw Mater sitting on the dashboard of the car behind me.

Mater. From Cars. Logan's signature movie. (Promise it was him. This is a terrible pic because the light had turned green and I was trying to hustle. But it was Mater. I'd know that tractor tippin' tow truck anywhere.)

It seemed poetic given that today is the eve of the 10th anniversary of that boy of mine's passing. Or his trip Home, as I sometimes call it.

So for that unexpected sight that made me smile and brought him to the forefront of my thoughts, I am grateful.

1 comment:

  1. It was Mater Indeed. I was going to write in your card that I hoped you would “see Logan” on this anniversary. You did. ❤️

    ReplyDelete