Saturday, February 26, 2022

February 26

Busy Saturdays are so good for my heart.

This one started out with a get-together with my fellow Prayer Shawl Ministry ladies and continued with a scrimmage at the Sports Park for Brady.

Then this afternoon, Abby and I went out for our customary shopping trip, and this go-round, we hit Macy's for some dress shopping. Senior Ball dress shopping, to be exact. And since my girl is my girl, it was really more like ballgown shopping.

It was fun standing there in the fitting room watching her try on different styles. And it was more fun watching her eyes as she reacted to seeing herself in said-dresses.

In the end, she chose one. She's holding it in his pic, but I'm not showing the whole thing because it's a surprise for later. I'll just say what's obvious: it's silver and very sparkly. 

It's such an amazing blessing to watch her grow up, and I am thankful that I got to be there to see her pick that dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment