Thursday, February 17, 2022

February 17

Adam and I almost never go to dinner on Valentine's Day (because it's way too busy), but we do get out eventually. And this year, today was the day.

Adam finished with work, picked up food for the kiddos (Little Caesar's for the broskis and Subway for Abby), and then we headed out to Haps.

But before we left, Abby insisted on taking our Prom pictures. She captured a wide array of shots of us standing by the front door, including this one, which is probably my favorite of the bunch, even though you can see my orange glitter eye shadow. (For real. It's amazing.)

Anyway, like I've said before, I'm blessed with a good marriage to a great person and I'm blessed with a daughter who appreciates (and caters to) my love of capturing moments --even mundane ones-- via photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment