Wednesday, February 23, 2022

February 23

One of the things I love about Brady is his enthusiasm.

When he decides he's going to tackle a project, he throws all of his energy into the planning and execution of said-project and sticks with it until it's done.

But it's not just about academics. This week is Spirit Week at his school (I think; I should probably know, but dude, this is my fourth kid so I'm only peripherally aware of the non-required school-sanctioned activities. But I digress). He shared that today was '70s Day, so since he couldn't find the shirt he tye-dyed at school last week (and seriously, how cool is it that his teacher worked that into a lesson?), he borrowed mine. And he even asked for a headband, since I guess his teacher mentioned that guys sometimes wore them back then. So I gave him one of mine.

Anyway, this is how he looked when he went in this morning and when he came out this afternoon. He said he was the only boy who wore a headband, but it didn't bother him and he kept in on all day. I love that enthusiasm. And that self-assurance. 

Both are blessings, if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment