Tuesday, February 8, 2022

February 8

Today felt kind of like a whirlwind. I had a nice chit-chat with one of my fellow Starbucks regulars, wandered around the grocery store for a while (because I forgot what I went in for in the first place), and then went home and fell asleep while trying to pray in my closet. Then I woke up and had to pick up the boys from school, and then Brady had practice, and then I had to take the other two to Youth Group, and then there was dinner, and then the Pastor Search Team (did I ever mention I'm part of that? I am) meeting at church. 

By the time I got home for the night, I was tuckered out. I changed into my pjs and went to the kitchen for some ice water. 

And that chilly water was so, so good. I don't spend much time expressing gratitude for the most basic of the basics, but this evening I'm definitely thankful to have access to fresh ice water.  

No comments:

Post a Comment