Friday, May 13, 2022

May 13

First off, it's my mom's birthday, so happy, happy birthday, mom! I hope you've had a wonderful day and enjoyed your time with Aunt A!

With that said (and sorry, my ability to construct a seamless transition here is limited at the moment), onto today's entry. 

After my Mother Ship run this morning, I headed out for some casual shopping. (Which is one of my terms for 'window shopping.') I hadn't seen any new Hot Wheels corvettes in some time, so I was genuinely surprised to find not just one but three new ones at Walmart. So of course I snapped 'em up to add to my collection. (For the newcomers among us, Logan was a car-kid and had a special affinity for Vettes. So whenever I see a new small diecast Corvette, I buy it.)

It was a pleasant, unexpected surprise and although Logan is perpetually on my mind and in my heart, it was a blessing to "see" him again in a tangible way.

No comments:

Post a Comment