Tuesday, May 17, 2022

May 17

*** Note: the Pleasanton Little League All Stars designation on the image is an error. This is not a PLL-affiliated team. Some of these boys HAVE played for PLL in the past but this team, again, is NOT AFFILIATED with PLL. ***

I full-on laughed aloud when I first saw Isaac's team photo online.

Isaac and Alex are both reasonably laid back, personable boys, so it tickled my funny bone to see them standing there in the back row, bats against their shoulders. And the no-nonsense mean mugs were the icing on the chuckle cake.

I love that Isaac loves baseball. And I love this team and these boys. It's been a "home" space for him over the past few (bizarre, uncertain) years that, as a social person by nature, he's really needed. It's a huge blessing and I am thankful.

(Photo credit: AP Visions Photography.)

No comments:

Post a Comment