Saturday, June 11, 2022

June 11

Since the Spring baseball season is in the books and there was nothing on the calendar today, Abby and I took one of our customary Saturday shopping trips.

We hit Michaels and Hobby Lobby and Target,  JoAnn, and Crumbl. And the Burger King drive thru for some refreshments: cherry vanilla Diet Coke and fries for me, a mystery* frozen drink and mozzarella sticks for her. (*So yeah, there is no such drink, but the gal at the window seemed to be having trouble filling the order. I wound up with two Diet Cokes, since the first was plain diet, and Abby was given a double order of mozzarella sticks in a addition to a bright red frozen "Coke".)

Anyway, it was fun to be out with her again because I know she'll be off to Wheaton much sooner than I think. And I know I'll miss my girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment