Sunday, June 19, 2022

June 19

The thing that frustrates me most about this COVID thing is the mind fog. I just can't seem to string together words like I usually can, so bear with me as I muddle through this post.

Father's Day isn't exactly Adam's favorite holiday like Mother's Day isn't mine, but I think he had a nice day nonetheless. Brady had a game, and since I'm out of commission, he accompanied him to the ballpark this morning and into the afternoon. The he spent some time in the pool with the boys.

We ate dinner out on the deck --he made tacos and burritos; wasn't interested in ordering out-- and had the party pack I ordered from Coldstone for dessert. And he opened his presents.

And that was, for the most part, his day. And I hope it was a good one; if nothing else, it was simple, and I know he likes simple. He's a great man, this man of mine, and a great example of love and selflessness to our kids. Happy Father's Day, hunny.

No comments:

Post a Comment