Saturday, June 18, 2022

June 18

Turns out I brought a special souvenir back from Disneyland. (And no, ha ha, that is most definitely not a pregnancy test.)

I started to feel like I had a cold coming on last night, so as soon as we got home late this afternoon, I took a COVID test. And, well, you see the result. Abby is also in the Positive Club.

I'm less than thrilled about this turn of events, but at the same time, I'm deeply grateful that I felt good through the vast majority of our trip. And I'm grateful that we were able to be together and have fun together. And I'm grateful that Adam's sabbatical from work began last week, so nothing will go to pot while I'm out of commission.

It's all a reminder for me that God is good all the time. I don't want to be sick nor do I want be stuck at home, but I'm thankful that I have people around me to not just pick up slack, but also to take care of ME when I need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment