Tuesday, June 21, 2022

June 21

Throughout the course of our nearly 25-year long relationship, Adam has consistently noted the presence of "Beverly Hills, 90210" alumni when they've popped up in other TV shows and movies. (Think "oh, it's Dylan McKay!" and "That's Brenda Walsh. Troublemaker.") So when he plunked down on the couch in the family room Saturday morning and immediately pointed out that Luke Perry was in the episode of "SVU" that I was watching, it hit me: he needed the complete series. So I bought it as a Father's Day gift. And today, it arrived.

I was standing by with my phone to capture the moment of the great unboxing, and it did not disappoint. The moment he saw what was inside, his face broke into the widest grin and then he admitted that okay, yeah, maybe he talks about it a little too much.

I think he appreciated the gesture. And I know we'll have fun watching all (because there are a LOT of them) of those old episodes in the months to come. And that time will no doubt be a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment