Monday, March 4, 2024

March 4

Abby and I hung out after we took the brositos to school this morning.

And it was marvelous. We went to the Mother Ship of course. From there we hit Target, because she wanted to find some cute workout shorts. And then --much to her surprise-- I suggested the mall, so we headed over to Stoneridge, which was beautifully devoid of fellow shoppers.

We strolled along both stories, meandering in and out of various stores. Highlights included Miniso, where she hugged and partially bonded with a giant Pooh Bear, Bath and Body Works, where I found a deliciously-scented almost croissant Wallflower that I decided I needed to try out, and a bakery so Abby could actually taste an almond croissant. (She liked it, I think.)

All in all, it was a very fun morning with my girl. And I'm very thankful for those moments with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment