Wednesday, March 6, 2024

March 6

It was another pleasant kid-centric morning for this blessed mom.

After we dropped Isaac off at school, Abby, Brady, and I headed over to the Mother Ship, where we enjoyed a lively roundtable discussion with a handful of the usual suspects. (Actually, to be more accurate, the two of them sat side-by-side snickering to themselves as the older folks talked. And I so loved watching them --my kiddos, not the usual suspects-- connect and giggle.)

From there, Abby and I dropped Brady off at school and hightailed it over to Costco so I could have the new set of tires I ordered a few weeks ago installed on my car. We leisurely strolled around the warehouse as we waited, did some actual shopping, and checked out just as the tire center called to let me know they were finished with my newly re-shod ride. 

So yes, it was a lovely morning spent doing ordinary things with these amazing people. And I am thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment