Sunday, March 10, 2024

March 9

It was a long, baseball-heavy Saturday.

But between the games, we were able to finally acknowledge Abby's 4.0 first semester with ice cream. And I was able to sneak in another one of those sweet sibling pics that I so love and treasure.

She heads back to school for the last two months of her sophomore year tomorrow and I know we'll all miss having her around. (Even Brady, who remarked this afternoon that he felt like Abby hadn't been here very long at all and asked when she'd be back for the summer.)

But I know that Wheaton is where she belongs for now. I'm certain of it, even as her own sense of certainty wavers. And I know the next few months will fly by and she'll be back in the nest before I can blink. So for all of that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment