Thursday, March 7, 2024

March 7

After a few rain-related cancellations, Brady's Intermediates team finally played their first game this evening.

It was chilly outside and the game was a high-scoring affair so it went on (and, if you ask Abby, on and on). Although Brady's team wound up on the losing end, my muffin played well. He batted second and was plunked in the leg by the first pitch he saw. Then he doubled to left during his second at-bat, and dropped a looping single into right field his third time up. He never got to come around and score, but he did drive in a run on one of his hits. So yes, it was a good evening at the plate.

After the post-game meeting, I told the kiddos to get together because I wanted to take a sibling pic, so here it is. Although I will forever wish Logan could be in photos like this, I'm grateful for these three and for how much joy they bring to my life just by being themselves. And my prayer is that they will always know how precious they are to me and to God.

No comments:

Post a Comment