Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10

I took a lot of different photos today. With a month and change of this project already under my belt, I now find it much easier to see God... everywhere, really. But today, the day before the one-year anniversary of Logan's passing, I hoped to find something really special. So I clicked.

And clicked.

And clicked some more.

And then in painfully cliche fashion, I realized that what I'd been searching for had been right under my nose all day long.

This is a screen capture of a video I uploaded to the Remembering Logan Facebook page this morning. It's brief, but it absolutely encapsulates his essence.

And the last few lines... they take my breath away.

Me: I love you.
Logan: I lub you.
Me: I'll see you soon.
Logan: I'll see you soon.
Me: Bye.
Logan: Bye.

They take my breath away because they're so simple, yet they communicate everything that matters in this life: I love you, and I'll see you soon. And both of those things are true. I will miss him until the day that I leave this earth, and on the bad days, it's hard to remember what's true. But I will see him again.

So yes, God is most definitely in that 28-second video clip.

No comments:

Post a Comment