Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5

I had a little conversation with myself a few minutes ago. It went something like this:

Me: So what was good about today?
Myself: Grumble, grumble, NOTHING. NOTHING AT ALL.
Me: Surely there must've been something of redeeming quality that's worth a mention.
Myself: NO, it was all awful. Brady was up all night, I'm exhausted, everybody was cranky and/or difficult. Endless bickering, no gratitude, horrible headache, asthma's acting up, cable's acting funky so I can't watch 'Jeopardy'. NOTHING good!

That's when I flipped through the images on my phone and remembered a fleeting moment from this morning:

It's the Little Boys, just as we arrived home after dropping Abby off at school.

Regardless of the events of the rest of the day, they are always a little bit of Heaven on earth.

1 comment: