Thursday, June 13, 2013

June 13

I was checking my email this morning when Isaac summoned my attention with mommy, you have to take a picture of this!. I whirled around and this was the hyped scene:

The Little Boys, all cuddled up and doing their best puppy impressions.

I wish Logan was in this picture physically, but I can sense him emotionally. The depth of their affection for one another reminds me very much of him, and I know he's a big part of their lives, even though they can't see, touch, feel or hear him.

All of my little boys --and my slightly bigger girl-- are gifts from God. And for those untouchably precious blessings, I'm grateful.

Edited to add... moments after posting this, it occurred to me that Logan is represented here in the form of Brady's Bear-Bear. Brady adores his bear, who was given to him by Logan for Christmas in 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment