Friday, June 7, 2013

June 7

I was immersed in my own little world a few minutes ago, surfing the internet and half-watching Wheel of Fortune. When I say 'half-watching', I mean I wasn't really paying attention. It was, at best, background noise. But very suddenly, something made me look at the TV. And I mentally tuned in just in time to see the contestant solve this puzzle:

If you've followed me for a while now, you know the significance of these lyrics. I consider it Logan's song; in fact, it's the one I sang to him as he made the transition from this life to the next. I've caught myself starting to sing it to the other kids a few times and stopped very short. I love them all dearly, but it's simply not their song.

Anyway, it felt very much like an I'm here kind of moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment