Tuesday, September 17, 2013

September 17

We spent our lunch hour today in Brady's preschool room, dining on a Lunchable with his teacher. After the Little Boys finished their food, they played while us grown-ups chatted. When a grinning Isaac brought me an armful of sheep, I whipped out my phone and snapped a pic:

Sheep are special to me. To my whole family, really, both because Logan loved them so and because Jesus is the Lamb of God.

The piggie on the end? Brady's addition to the line-up. Though the sheep touched my heart first --especially how painstakingly Isaac sorted through a big box of animal figures to gather them all up-- it gave me a little jolt of joy when Brady trotted up, told me that pigs say oink, oink! and plunked the little pink guy down on the table. I won't moralize over what it might mean because frankly, I'm too tired to make an intelligent statement.

Suffice it to say that I love my babies --my sheep and my piggies and my entire barnyard of energetic little people-- so.

No comments:

Post a Comment