Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20

I had no idea what I'd write about until the moment after we finished Movie Night.

The second that the credits rolled and peppy music played, Brady jumped up from his seat and danced. And when I say danced, I mean he went completely bananas, shaking his bum, laughing, spinning and of course, falling over repeatedly. Isaac joined him in the fruit salad-y fun (get it? Bananas?) and they had a truly grand time.

Abby, Adam and I didn't join in, per se, but we had a grand time, too, for two different reasons. For one, I enjoy seeing them having fun. And also because they were doing precisely what Logan would've done had he been here with them. In my mind's eye, I could see them all bumping booties and giggling and having a blast.

And for all of that, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment