Sunday, September 22, 2013

September 22

I'm glad we decided to send Isaac to kindergarten this year. He's a June kid, so we really could have gone either way. But he's really starting to blossom into an eager beaver of a little learner.

Fine motor skills aren't exactly his strong suit, but I do love this picture that he drew this afternoon. I love that we each have five fingers and big smiles and that Abby and I have bows in our hair. Most of all, I love that he always, always includes Logan (who, incidentally, Isaac identified as the blue guy on the right).

I'm thankful beyond measure that he's still part of my kids' daily lives, even though he can't be with them (at least, not in any way we can possibly understand) right now. And I'm thankful that the truth of our family unit comes out in their artwork.

1 comment: