Tuesday, September 23, 2014

September 23

Today was a giant God wink. We got up early, dropped Abby and Isaac off with a friend and Brady with Adam's mom, and then headed to the airport to fly down to LA. No one fought getting up, the drive northward was clear, and our flight took off just a minute behind schedule. We arrived in Burbank early following a smooth flight, got the rental car without a hitch, and drove to The Grove, where Adam and I both had to take calls. And then finally, we joined the line to watch the "Dancing with the Stars" results show live.

I really can't fully express how great this day was. It was a blessing to get to see my favorite TV show in person. It was a blessing to have the travel go so smoothly. It was a blessing to feel so carefree.

I could probably go on and on with tales from the experience, but I'll just say that I feel such a sense of gratitude that I'm heading off to bed a happy girl.

1 comment: