Thursday, September 25, 2014

September 25

I spent most of the day feeling horrible thanks to an allergy flare-up. But nonetheless, there were still a few blessings along the way. One of them came when I woke up and realized that it was actually raining outside! Another came as I dropped Abby and Isaac off at school.

Of course, this little sweetie of mine came along with us, and brought this popsicle mold along for the trip from the car to the building. I wasn't sure exactly why he had it, but I assumed that he was doing what we've been doing for months now: saving water.

But his intentions became clear as we made our way back to the car when he asked when he could put his popsicles in the freezer. Some people see rain and think of growth and renewal. Others see rain and think 'oh good grief, STOP!' But Brady? Brady thinks of popsicles. Gotta love the way little ones think.

No comments:

Post a Comment