Wednesday, January 21, 2015

January 21

I feel like I'm engaging in overBradyfication lately. (How could I not with that face?) But seriously, the message this time short and sweet.

Brady made this cute little hat in preschool today. It features big ears that you can't really see from this angle, and of course, the words "I Will Listen." Truth be told, it's one of my favorite preschool projects because it's so darned adorable and the message is so clear: Listen! Do what you're supposed to do at all times. It may be a kids' hat, but the words apply to every single one of us. Listen to what God would have us do, and heed His words. It's that simple.

Or at least, it should be. But adults are often like preschoolers -- stubborn and resistant to authority-- so it's not as easy as it ought to be. But that doesn't make it less profound, does it?

No comments:

Post a Comment