Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1

My 15th college reunion is this weekend, and some great old friends and I decided to attend some of the festivities. So Kristine and I caught a flight to Southern CA this afternoon. After a few assorted snags like a three hour flight delay, a deleted electronic boarding pass, two trips through security, and a nearly-lost bag, we met up with Irene post-flight to begin our blast to the past.

We may be very different people with vastly different jobs, lives, and opinions, but I love these girls. They're a big part of why I stuck around our school following a less-than-awesome first semester, which means they're a big part of why my life has gone the way it's gone.

For the ways that they've helped to insure that my life is as rich as it is, I'll always be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment