Tuesday, April 12, 2016

April 12

Okay, so this is totally a symbolic image, but it'll make sense in a minute.

Today was yet another... disappointing day, I guess I'd call it. I had an unexpectedly early interview that got me up for the day at 4:50 AM, and then another two before 7:20 that featured unexpected (and unpleasant) snafus of their own. So I was tired all day long, and I am not a pleasant or patient person when I'm under-rested. (Given this observation, it was clearly only by the grace of God that I didn't lose my mind when I had a herd of small, non-sleeping children under my roof.)

Anyway, looking in the mirror, I was reminded that a lot of our experience in this life revolves around how we choose to view our circumstances. So even though I'm not loving mine at the moment, I'm going to work harder at finding the positives and letting them become my focus, because it's always a good thing to keep faith when facing frustrations.

No comments:

Post a Comment