Friday, September 2, 2016

September 2

Isaac has a good friend at school named K. In fact, K actually lives a few houses away from us, though we rarely see him when classes aren't in session. Anyhow, K is in Isaac's class again this year, and since K also has a sibling at the middle school, he and Isaac have a pick-up tradition that seems to amuse them both.

K gets out of his mom's car, runs over to our car, and both boys (plus Brady) giggle like mad as he dances around on the sidewalk. They chatter, too, though most of the time I can't figure out what they're saying over the laughter.

Sweet, simple childhood friendships are such a blessing. I know most don't last an entire lifetime, but I'll tell you something: I cherish my very old friends like they're pure gold.

No comments:

Post a Comment