Tuesday, June 27, 2017

June 27

I'm not feeling particularly well this evening so this'll be a quick one. One of Adam's presents from the birthday party on Sunday was an updated version of a game we've played at the cabin. So tonight, we tried it out with the Little Boys. (Abby is at a sleepover.)

In a totally oversimplified nutshell, it's something of a challenging game that requires players to connect a number of European cities via railway. I expected the boys to half-get it, but as they so often do, they surprised me and wound up strategizing admirably well -- almost well enough that they may well have beaten me, in fact. (I don't know because we opted not to keep score. This time.)

Anyhow, it was a pleasant, low-key experience. And some days, that's more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment