Thursday, October 26, 2017

October 26

This is literally the only photo I took today so it's my winner by default. Fortunately --as weird as it seems even to me-- it works!

This is the inside of my favorite Starbucks; the one where they know my name and get my drink ready for me as soon as I walk in the door. (Yeah, I know.) It opened today after a 10-day renovation, so needless to say, it looked nothing like this 10 days ago.

I'm really not someone who likes change very much. At all, really, especially when it's change for the sake of change (and not for any practical reason). So I was kind of surprised when I wasn't immediately repulsed by the changes; in fact, I kind of like it.

It's good to be adaptable, because change is guaranteed in human life. So for my unexpected burst of flexibility, I'm thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment