Saturday, October 7, 2017

October 7

Adam and I went out by ourselves tonight. I guess you could call it a spur-of-the-moment date (that wasn't totally spur'ish since he thought ahead enough to get the kiddos Little Caesars pizza), though I haven't referred to our outings as "dates" in quite a long while. Anyway, we went to dinner and then took a walk around the Sports Park.

(Ignore the ridiculous look on my face.) It was nice to be out alone, engaging in our special brand of (mostly) good-natured bickering and flirtation, especially since I was gone most of last week and he'll be returning the favor starting tomorrow.

With all of the busy-ness that consumes our days and hours and minutes, it's a blessing to be able to just slow down and be together every now and then, even if we're not doing anything noteworthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment