Tuesday, July 10, 2018

July 10

Abby and I took a stroll around the park this evening (as we often do. I have to hit my daily 15,000-step requirement, after all). During our outing, we came upon a Beach Boys-music-pulsating 90's BMW sitting at a stoplight. So we did as respectable people do and danced along as we walked, though Abby danced way, way more effectively than me. This is a terrible picture because I wasn't fast enough to capture the greatness but hey, it's what I got.

I love that she just throws herself out there like she often does. I think she knows when it is and isn't appropriate to be silly, but I love that she fully embraces her quirks and doesn't care what other people think. I could take a lesson from her, I think, so it's one of the many reasons why it's a blessing to have her in my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment