Friday, July 13, 2018

July 13

I was really, really tired much of today. Between VBS and Isaac's well check-up and swimming and my own hair appointment, I did a lot of running around, and the oddly humid mid-90s temps probably didn't help, either. So by dinner time --when Isaac decided we all needed to play Scrabble-- I was zonked. But Brady surely wasn't.

He flitted to and fro in the family room, decked out in his hooded Paw Patrol pajamas, a Mario Brothers scarf, and Lightning McQueen slippers as he repeatedly tossed an inflatable baseball into a big butterfly net and then laughed.

He's a wackadoodle sometimes and I legitimately have no idea how he comes up with some of his more off-the-wall ideas, but I'm thankful for his creativity and for how he makes me laugh -- even when I'm really, really tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment