Thursday, September 13, 2018

September 13

It's Kindness Week at the boys' school, and our amazing event chairs have done an awesome job of putting together what I consider to be a pretty darn meaningful slate of activities for the kiddos. Today, every child had the chance to write a letter to someone, and in addition to writing one of his own, Brady actually received one from a classmate. He didn't tell me about it, but I found it on the dining room table this evening:

I have no idea who this kid is and couldn't pick him out of a lineup, but I'm so, so pleased to know that Brady has managed to make an impression. It absolutely warms my heart to hear that he's being a good friend, and I'm thankful that God created him to be a kind, friendly, inclusive person he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment