Thursday, February 2, 2023

February 2

Brady is a big do-er. When he was very small, I dreaded passing signs that advertised sports programs because invariably, he'd look up at me with those cute doe eyes and ask if he could try it. (It's not that I didn't want him to do anything; it's more that I knew I couldn't handle him doing everything. Which he totally would've tried to do.)

Lately he's been into cooking, so this morning he got up, took his shower, and then skittered down to the kitchen to make pancakes. It was one of those just-add-water pouches, but he carefully followed the instructions and the cakes came out quite well.

I love that he's open to new experiences. Given that this life is a big adventure and that we never know what God will call us to do, his do-er'ness is --and without doubt will continue to be-- a big blessing to himself and to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment