Friday, February 3, 2023

February 3

When I got to the mall this morning to walk with Nikki, my phone wouldn't work.

I tapped and pushed buttons and tried everything I could think of to elicit a response, but no dice. After 15 minutes of fruitless attempts, we may our way to the Apple Store, where an extremely young and helpful employee showed me how to power it down (click volume up, click volume down, then hold down the power button until the apple appears. Not at all complicated). And then voila, it worked!

With a great sense of relief, we finished our stroll. Then just a little while ago, as I was thinking about what I'd write tonight, I saw a series of photos in my album like the one to the left. Initially I was puzzled, but then I realized that my many attempts to restart my phone had resulted in numerous screenshots. 

So today I'm grateful that I just happened to be at a mall that has an Apple Store right when my phone decided to be a contrarian. (And for the camera roll full of proof that God has a quirky sense of humor.)

No comments:

Post a Comment