Tuesday, February 28, 2023

February 28

I love it when my kids share things with me: their hopes, recaps of their days, the occasional drawing (which yes, some of them still do! Abby is quite talented). Stuff like that. I do not love it when one of those things is an illness.

But Brady did just that: he shared his cold. And it is a brutal one. I started sneezing (a lot) yesterday and by last night, I was a mess: sneezing, runny nose, congestion, headache, all the good stuff.

So it's probably not surprising that I didn't sleep well. Nor is it surprising that when I got up this morning, one of my main objectives for the day was to acquire the stuff over there to the left. 

And so I did. And although I still don't feel great, I feel better. So I'm thankful for medicines that can help us cope (and generally function) when we're sick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment