Tuesday, February 21, 2023

February 21

I came across this post among my Facebook memories earlier today and it make me chuckle.

In case the print is too small to read, it's from nine years ago today and notes that Abby was dressed like she threw up a rainbow again. 

I texted the image to Abby, who was appalled by her younger self's questionable fashion choices. (Or, as she quipped after an extra moment of reflection, "several contradictory choices existing at the same time." I swear, that girl of mine cracks me up sometimes with her wordsmithiness.)

Anyway, this post just reinforced the truth I touched upon yesterday: I love this girl. I loved her then and I love her now, whether she's dressed in current couture or a pool of rainbow vomit. She's a blessing regardless of her choice of personal presentation. And that's no small thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment