Thursday, February 9, 2023

February 9

The boys had their annual well check-ups today. Rather than jostle for after-school timeslots, I opted for readily available back-to-back morning appointments, which meant taking them to school and then picking them up from school and then taking them back to school (and then picking them up again later). But that's neither here nor there.

Not many people would take multiple photos during a standard, ho-hum trip to the pediatrician's office, but I did because Isaac and Brady were in top form. 

They were both happy to be picked up from their respective schools. They saluted me as I emerged from the restroom prior to entering the doctor's office. They did jumping jacks in the exam room as we awaited the doctor's arrival. Isaac laid on the exam table and Brady responded by giving him a ninja-esque "massage." They were thoroughly amused by and with one another. Fortunately, despite the frenetic motion, they were quiet so I didn't have to get my shush on.

And eventually, the doctor arrived, and they were deemed healthy, growing boys who should continue to grow. (And grow and grow.) 

It was an experience. But I'm grateful for these goofballs who always manage to keep life interesting with their antics.

No comments:

Post a Comment