Wednesday, February 22, 2023

February 22

I came across these boots at Walmart this morning. They were $8 on clearance, so after mulling the decision for about five seconds, I scooped them up and they came home with me.

I have a thing for glitter --particularly the kind that doesn't rub off and attach to anything and everything-- so these were a no-brainer for me. 

I was extra gratified when I wore them out this evening to a high school baseball function and discovered that it was (unexpectedly) raining when we went outside after. If I'd worn my tennis shoes, I'd have had wet feet! But my glitter boots kept me nice and dry.

I guess this is a goofy entry, but sometimes I'm a goof. So today I'm grateful for how something as basic as glitter can lift my mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment